Off Market

206 W Market St,

Washington Court House, OH 43160
  • 4 Beds
  • 2,788 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $88,870

  • 4 Beds
  • 2,788 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Duplex
Year Built
1900

Description

206 W Market St is a duplex in Washington Court House, OH. This home was built in 1900 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,788 square feet of living space. Additional features include heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $88,870. Frequently asked questions about 206 W Market St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 206 W Market St is located in a community that is home to 22,670 residents, which has increased by 2.7% since 2000. 73.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.48%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.84%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 W Market St has a median household income of $37,728 and spends about $35,872 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 W Market St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.8%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 5.5%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 W Market St include Belle Aire Intermediate, and Washington High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
  • How’s the job market? About 61.1% of the residents near 206 W Market St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 W Market St is about 24.3 degrees in January and 71.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.8 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 W Market St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Duplex
Beds
4
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
2,788
Year Built
1900
Latitude
39.54
Longitude
-83.44
Cooling
NONE

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $1,053 $0 $0 $27,240
2016 $1,055 $0 $0 $27,240
2013 $1,056 $0 $0 $27,230

Local Info

Population
22,670
Median Family Income
$37,728
Graduate Degree Percentile
2.8%
Median Homeowner Age
37.4
Households with Children
73.6%
Unemployment Rate
4.8%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Belle Aire Intermediate 3-6
Cherry Hill Primary   PK-2
Washington High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B-
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week