2070 W 47th St,
Cleveland, OH 44102
- 3 Beds
- 1,496 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
2070 W 47th St is a single family home in Cleveland, OH. This home was built in 1900 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,496 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and gravity heating system. Frequently asked questions about 2070 W 47th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2070 W 47th St is located in a community that is home to 51,445 residents, which has increased by 3% since 2000. 61% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.41%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.3%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2070 W 47th St has a median household income of $27,505 and spends about $29,706 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2070 W 47th St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 35%, which is higher than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 21.6%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 57.4% of the residents near 2070 W 47th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 8.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2070 W 47th St is about 26.9 degrees in January and 74.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 50.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2070 W 47th St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2136 W. 29th St.,
$285,000 House For Sale
3836 Storer Ave,
$69,900 House For Sale
3444 W 44,
$17,900 House For Sale
3453 West 46th St,
$30,000 House For Sale
1345 W 87,
$124,900 House For Sale
2578 W 18th Place,
$240,000 House For Sale
2327 W 16th Place,
$359,990 House For Sale
2325 W 16th Place,
$369,990 House For Sale
2323 W 16th Place,
$499,990 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.