224 Talbott Dr,
Wintersville, OH 43953
- 3 Beds
- 1,360 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
224 Talbott Dr is a single family home in Wintersville, OH. This home was built in 1949 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,360 square feet of living space. Additional features include baseboard heating system. Frequently asked questions about 224 Talbott Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 224 Talbott Dr is located in a community that is home to 12,312 residents, which has decreased by -10.4% since 2000. 73% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.27%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (11.1%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 224 Talbott Dr has a median household income of $45,888 and spends about $40,367 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 224 Talbott Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.2%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 4.5%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 52.5% of the residents near 224 Talbott Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 224 Talbott Dr is about 29.6 degrees in January and 72.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 224 Talbott Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
62 Derby Ct,
$470,000 House For Sale
34 Rainbow Drive,
$500,000 House For Sale
501 Saint Joseph Dr.,
$325,000 House For Sale
3708 Morgan Drive,
$95,000 House For Sale
3612 State St,
$119,900 House For Sale
422 Gilbert Ave,
$92,500 House For Sale
3245 West Street,
$89,900 House For Sale
442 Rose St.,
$39,900 House For Sale
134 Front St,
$74,900 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 2.85|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.