14107 NW 128th Pl,
Alachua, FL 32615
- 5 Beds
- 3,656 sqft
Est. Value* : $239,700
- 5 Beds
- 3,656 sqft
14107 NW 128th Pl is a single family home in Alachua, FL. This home was built in 1980 and includes five bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 3,656 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $239,700. Frequently asked questions about 14107 NW 128th Pl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14107 NW 128th Pl is located in a community that is home to 11,330 residents, which has increased by 18.9% since 2000. 74.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.66%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.51%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14107 NW 128th Pl has a median household income of $46,497 and spends about $40,831 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14107 NW 128th Pl is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 22.8%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 16.4%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14107 NW 128th Pl include A. L. Mebane Middle School, and Alachua Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1004 (493 for Math and 511 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 57.6% of the residents near 14107 NW 128th Pl have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14107 NW 128th Pl is about 56.2 degrees in January and 81.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14107 NW 128th Pl resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
15901 NW 118 Place,
$233,000 For Sale
12124 NW 162 Drive,
$189,000 For Sale
15626 NW 94TH Avenue,
16566 NW 129th Terrace,
$999,900 For Sale
12716 NW 75th Terrace,
$189,900 For Sale
11723 NW 72nd Terrace,
$208,500 For Sale
11808 NW 71st Terrace,
$419,000 For Sale
6938 NW 121st Avenue,
$215,000 For Sale
4384 NW 122nd Street,
$450,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|A. L. Mebane Middle School||6-8||355||21||16.9||2.47 mi|
|Alachua Elementary School||3-5||366||28||13||1.76 mi|
|Early Learning Academy At Duval||PK-K||363||16||22.6||14.37 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.