14107 Spanish Point Dr,
Jacksonville, FL 32225
- 4 Beds
- 1,834 sqft
Est. Value* : $222,700
- 4 Beds
- 1,834 sqft
14107 Spanish Point Dr is a single family home in Jacksonville, FL. This home was built in 1973 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,834 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $222,700. Frequently asked questions about 14107 Spanish Point Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14107 Spanish Point Dr is located in a community that is home to 39,740 residents, which has increased by 28.7% since 2000. 71.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.53%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.47%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14107 Spanish Point Dr has a median household income of $69,911 and spends about $53,901 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14107 Spanish Point Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 8.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14107 Spanish Point Dr include Grasp Academy, and Joseph Stilwell Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1004 (499 for Math and 505 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 65.7% of the residents near 14107 Spanish Point Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14107 Spanish Point Dr is about 51.2 degrees in January and 80.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14107 Spanish Point Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1657 Ponderosa Pine Dr W,
$245,000 For Sale
1213 Dorwinion Dr,
$284,900 For Sale
12409 Running River Rd S,
$275,000 For Sale
1819 High Brook Ct,
$254,900 For Sale
738 Cottage Hill Dr E,
$278,000 For Sale
1100 Candlebark Dr,
$325,000 For Sale
12532 Mission Hills Dr S,
$524,000 For Sale
12306 Mastin Cove Rd,
$234,900 For Sale
575 Candlebark Dr,
$220,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Grasp Academy||1-8||334||36||9.2||7.55 mi|
|Joseph Stilwell Middle School||6-8||802||57||14||18.58 mi|
|Landmark Middle School||6-8||1,414||77||18.3||2.89 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.