4145 N 78th Ct,
Milwaukee, WI 53222
- 3 Beds
- 983 sqft
Est. Value* : $108,600
- 3 Beds
4145 N 78th Ct is a single family home in Milwaukee, WI. This home was built in 1956 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 983 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $108,600. Frequently asked questions about 4145 N 78th Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4145 N 78th Ct is located in a community that is home to 21,470 residents, which has decreased by -14.5% since 2000. 64.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.11%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.22%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4145 N 78th Ct has a median household income of $46,987 and spends about $41,220 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4145 N 78th Ct is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 18.1%, which is higher than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 17.8%, which is higher than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 1214 (631 for Math and 583 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 65.9% of the residents near 4145 N 78th Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4145 N 78th Ct is about 17.6 degrees in January and 70.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 41.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4145 N 78th Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3954 N 78th St,
$180,000 House For Sale
7802 W Fiebrantz Ave,
$145,900 House For Sale
3933 N 79th St,
$159,900 House For Sale
3919 N 77th St,
$125,000 House For Sale
3908 N 79th St,
$141,900 House For Sale
7719 W Fiebrantz Ave,
$129,900 House For Sale
3913 N 79th St,
$149,900 House For Sale
3877 N 78th St,
$119,900 House For Sale
3776 N 77th St,
$150,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.