507 Coates Rd SE,
Yelm, WA 98597
- 3 Beds
- 1,164 sqft
Est. Value* : $240,900
- 3 Beds
- 1,164 sqft
507 Coates Rd SE is a single family home in Yelm, WA. This home was built in 2005 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,164 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. In 3/27/2019, this property sold for $225,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $240,900. Frequently asked questions about 507 Coates Rd SE and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 507 Coates Rd SE is located in a community that is home to 11,954 residents, which has increased by 33.6% since 2000. 73.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.48%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.21%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 507 Coates Rd SE has a median household income of $40,713 and spends about $37,639 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 507 Coates Rd SE is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.2%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 5.3%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 507 Coates Rd SE include Southworth Elementary, Yelm High School 12, and Yelm Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1000 (500 for Math and 500 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 54.8% of the residents near 507 Coates Rd SE have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 507 Coates Rd SE is about 31.7 degrees in January and 69.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 15.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 507 Coates Rd SE resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
15350 91st Ave Se,
$339,950 For Sale
10330 3rd St SE,
$285,000 For Sale
14815 Prairie Vista Loop,
$349,000 For Sale
15727 105th Way SE,
$575,000 For Sale
8808 Rathbun Rd SE,
$569,950 For Sale
17227 123rd Ct SE,
$460,000 For Sale
12849 123rd Ave SE,
$225,000 For Sale
12944 State Route 507 SE,
$140,000 For Sale
939 Tipsoo Lp N,
$268,500 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Southworth Elementary||PK-5||611||33.6||18.1||2.02 mi|
|Yelm High School 12||9-12||1,237||62.6||19.7||0.72 mi|
|Yelm Middle School||6-8||695||34.4||20.2||0.36 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.9|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.