Off Market

1109 Asher St,

Jasper, TN 37347
  • 1,554 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $169,500

  • 1,554 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1989

Description

1109 Asher St is a single family home in Jasper, TN. This home was built in 1989 and includes two bathrooms and 1,554 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $169,500. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Asher St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1109 Asher St is located in a community that is home to 7,739 residents, which has increased by 18.6% since 2000. 77.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.64%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.9%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Asher St has a median household income of $33,603 and spends about $33,465 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Asher St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 2.9%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Asher St include Central Prep Academy, Jasper Elementary School, and Jasper Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
  • How’s the job market? About 62.5% of the residents near 1109 Asher St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Asher St is about 37.3 degrees in January and 75.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.9 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Asher St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,554
Year Built
1989
Latitude
35.09
Longitude
-85.63
Cooling
YES
Heating
YES

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2018 $943 $0 $0 $36,525
2017 $943 $0 $0 $36,525
2016 $1,137 $0 $0 $36,525
2015 $1,137 $0 $0 $44,275
2014 $1,092 $0 $0 $44,275
2013 $1,092 $0 $0 $44,275

Local Info

Population
7,739
Median Family Income
$33,603
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.4%
Median Homeowner Age
36.4
Households with Children
77.4%
Unemployment Rate
4.6%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Central Prep Academy   10-12
Jasper Elementary School PK-4
Jasper Middle School 5-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week