1109 Asher St,
Jasper, TN 37347
- 1,554 sqft
Est. Value* : $169,500
- 1,554 sqft
1109 Asher St is a single family home in Jasper, TN. This home was built in 1989 and includes two bathrooms and 1,554 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $169,500. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Asher St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Asher St is located in a community that is home to 7,739 residents, which has increased by 18.6% since 2000. 77.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.64%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.9%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Asher St has a median household income of $33,603 and spends about $33,465 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Asher St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 2.9%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Asher St include Central Prep Academy, Jasper Elementary School, and Jasper Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 62.5% of the residents near 1109 Asher St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Asher St is about 37.3 degrees in January and 75.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Asher St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1114 Montrosa Ave,
$215,000 For Sale
1114 Montrosa Avenue,
$215,000 For Sale
705 Pryor Cove Road,
$184,900 For Sale
800 Castleview Circle,
$139,900 For Sale
806 Oak Lawn Drive,
$290,000 For Sale
52 Rebecca Ln,
$219,000 For Sale
102 Georgia Lane,
$129,500 For Sale
1030 N Pryor Cove Rd,
$105,500 For Sale
408 Wilson Court,
$146,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Central Prep Academy||10-12||30||1||30||0.87 mi|
|Jasper Elementary School||PK-4||710||40||17.7||0.88 mi|
|Jasper Middle School||5-8||524||28||18.7||0.85 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.