Off Market

1108 W Cemetery Rd,

Cookeville, TN 38506
  • 1,781 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $262,100

  • 1,781 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1985

Description

1108 W Cemetery Rd is a single family home in Cookeville, TN. This home was built in 1985 and includes three bathrooms and 1,781 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, package unit system, and cooling system. In 11/26/2014, this property sold for $294,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $262,100. Frequently asked questions about 1108 W Cemetery Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1108 W Cemetery Rd is located in a community that is home to 20,422 residents, which has increased by 20.5% since 2000. 77.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.83%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.36%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 W Cemetery Rd has a median household income of $44,994 and spends about $40,102 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 W Cemetery Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 2.5%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
  • How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1162.
  • How’s the job market? About 51.1% of the residents near 1108 W Cemetery Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 W Cemetery Rd is about 36.4 degrees in January and 76.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 57.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 14.4 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 W Cemetery Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
3
Square Footage
1,781
Year Built
1985
Latitude
36.11
Longitude
-85.54
Cooling
YES
Heating
PACKAGE

Price History

Date Price Event
11/26/2014 $294,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $1,453 $0 $0 $53,875
2017 $1,453 $0 $0 $53,225
2016 $1,490 $0 $0 $53,225
2015 $1,490 $0 $0 $53,125
2014 $1,490 $0 $0 $53,125
2013 $1,490 $0 $0 $53,125

Local Info

Population
20,422
Median Family Income
$44,994
Graduate Degree Percentile
8.5%
Median Homeowner Age
37.7
Households with Children
77.1%
Unemployment Rate
3.9%

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week