11093 Lakeview Cir,
Soddy Daisy, TN 37379
- 960 sqft
Est. Value* : $82,220
- 960 sqft
11093 Lakeview Cir is a single family home in Soddy Daisy, TN. This home was built in 1965 and includes 960 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. In 4/2/2019, this property sold for $6,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $82,220. Frequently asked questions about 11093 Lakeview Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 11093 Lakeview Cir is located in a community that is home to 20,666 residents, which has increased by 14.4% since 2000. 79.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.37%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.24%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11093 Lakeview Cir has a median household income of $45,349 and spends about $40,219 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11093 Lakeview Cir is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.4%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 7%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 11093 Lakeview Cir include Chattanooga School For Arts And Sciences Upper. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 50.3% of the residents near 11093 Lakeview Cir have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11093 Lakeview Cir is about 35.0 degrees in January and 78.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11093 Lakeview Cir resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
10838 Thatcher Crest Dr,
$375,000 For Sale
2099 Green Pond Rd,
$189,900 For Sale
301 Brumlow Hollow Rd,
$134,500 For Sale
12131 Armstrong Rd,
$169,000 For Sale
11487 Walker Rd,
$224,000 For Sale
11162 Hallett St,
$120,000 For Sale
327 Durham Street,
$159,900 For Sale
1205 Sequoyah Access Rd,
$245,000 For Sale
801 Sneed Rd,
$115,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Chattanooga School For Arts And Sciences Upper||6-12||673||55||12.2||17.7 mi|
|Hamilton County Collegiate High at Chattanooga State||9-12||120||1||120||13.12 mi|
|Hamilton County High School||11-12||111||9||12.3||7.31 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.