203 Rowe Ln,
Wheelersburg, OH 45694
- 3 Beds
- 1,104 sqft
Est. Value* : $144,700
- 3 Beds
203 Rowe Ln is a single family home in Wheelersburg, OH. This home was built in 1977 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,104 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $144,700. Frequently asked questions about 203 Rowe Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 203 Rowe Ln is located in a community that is home to 11,222 residents, which has increased by 5.5% since 2000. 77% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.32%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.67%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 203 Rowe Ln has a median household income of $36,037 and spends about $34,889 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 203 Rowe Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.8%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 203 Rowe Ln include Bloom-Vernon Elementary School, and South Webster Junior/Senior High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 52.8% of the residents near 203 Rowe Ln have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 203 Rowe Ln is about 26.4 degrees in January and 73.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 18.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 203 Rowe Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2640 Turkey Foot Rd,
1103 Iroquois Avenue,
$65,900 House For Sale
1077 Crescent Dr,
$75,000 House For Sale
12385A State Route 139,
$380,000 House For Sale
205 S. Preston Street,
$75,000 House For Sale
158 Sun Hill Drive,
$289,900 House For Sale
$415,000 House For Sale
1020 Stedman Ave,
$55,000 House For Sale
1955A Snook Road,
$245,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bloom-Vernon Elementary School||PK-6||512||32||16||3.39 mi|
|South Webster Junior/Senior High School||7-12||365||22||16.5||3.5 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.