11098 Highway 41,
Guild, TN 37340
- 2,624 sqft
Est. Value* : $195,100
- 2,624 sqft
11098 Highway 41 is a single family home in Guild, TN. This home was built in 1996 and includes one bathrooms and 2,624 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $195,100. Frequently asked questions about 11098 Highway 41 and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 11098 Highway 41 is located in a community that is home to 1,283 residents, which has increased by 15.5% since 2000. 76.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.62%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (11.7%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11098 Highway 41 has a median household income of $40,885 and spends about $37,573 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11098 Highway 41 is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.8%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 4.4%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 11098 Highway 41 include Central Prep Academy, Jasper Elementary School, and Jasper Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1010 (500 for Math and 510 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 64.2% of the residents near 11098 Highway 41 have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11098 Highway 41 is about 37.3 degrees in January and 76.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 57.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11098 Highway 41 resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
0 Hales Bar Rd Lot 17 & Lot 18,
$94,900 For Sale
134 Huff Lane,
$82,000 For Sale
257 Rankins Cove Church Rd,
$225,000 For Sale
780 Bent Tree Dr,
$249,900 For Sale
322 Hancock Rd,
$210,000 For Sale
17 Nickajack Trace,
$66,000 For Sale
6963 Hwy 41,
$258,900 For Sale
203 Dover Road,
$109,000 For Sale
510 Knollwoods Road,
$153,500 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Central Prep Academy||10-12||30||1||30||5.92 mi|
|Jasper Elementary School||PK-4||710||40||17.7||5.95 mi|
|Jasper Middle School||5-8||524||28||18.7||6.28 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.