1108 Will Way,
Clarksville, TN 37043
- 2,436 sqft
Est. Value* : $261,300
- 2,436 sqft
1108 Will Way is a single family home in Clarksville, TN. This home was built in 2006 and includes two bathrooms and 2,436 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. In 4/19/2017, this property sold for $289,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $261,300. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Will Way and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Will Way is located in a community that is home to 30,133 residents, which has increased by 25.1% since 2000. 76.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.91%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.23%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Will Way has a median household income of $55,108 and spends about $45,626 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Will Way is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 17.7%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 16.4%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Will Way include Middle College @ Austin Peay State University, and Rossview Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 944 (470 for Math and 474 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 53.6% of the residents near 1108 Will Way have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Will Way is about 35.5 degrees in January and 76.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 11.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Will Way resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1147 Thornberry Dr,
$252,500 For Sale
1706 Powell Rd,
$175,000 For Sale
1227 Brigade Dr.,
$279,900 For Sale
1276 Brigade Dr,
$259,900 For Sale
684 White Face Dr,
$230,000 For Sale
2273 Ellington Gait Dr,
$316,500 For Sale
209 Alexander Blvd.,
$138,000 For Sale
321 Ellington Drive,
$250,000 For Sale
880 Pergola Ct,
$304,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Middle College @ Austin Peay State University||11-12||114||4||28.5||5.27 mi|
|Rossview High||9-12||1,605||80||20||0.56 mi|
|Rossview Elementary||PK-5||822||50||16.4||0.37 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.