43 Jarry St,
New Bedford, MA 02745
- 3 Beds
- 1,283 sqft
Est. Value* : $252,500
- 3 Beds
- 1,283 sqft
43 Jarry St is a single family home in New Bedford, MA. This home was built in 1950 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,283 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, baseboard heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $252,500. Frequently asked questions about 43 Jarry St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 43 Jarry St is located in a community that is home to 23,919 residents, which has decreased by -3.8% since 2000. 72.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.92%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.66%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 43 Jarry St has a median household income of $46,354 and spends about $40,892 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 43 Jarry St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 15.9%, which is higher than the state average of 7.4%. Property crime risk is 12.3%, which is higher than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 43 Jarry St include Charles S Ashley, New Bedford High, and Normandin Middle School. The state average SAT score is 982.
- How’s the job market? About 53.8% of the residents near 43 Jarry St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 43 Jarry St is about 27.7 degrees in January and 71.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 43 Jarry St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2682 Acushnet Ave.,
$395,000 For Sale
888 Bristol St.,
$269,500 For Sale
993 Lucy Street,
$229,900 For Sale
25 Morton St,
$319,000 For Sale
68 Dewolf Street,
$250,000 For Sale
4 Beechwood Dr.,
$499,800 For Sale
133 Grinnell St.,
$155,000 For Sale
85 Gammons Road,
$499,900 For Sale
35 Sconticut Neck Road,
$298,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Charles S Ashley||K-5||331||20.8||15.8||0.32 mi|
|New Bedford High||9-12||2,014||164.7||12.2||2.6 mi|
|Normandin Middle School||6-8||1,125||81.9||13.7||0.08 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.35|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.