4031 Payne Hollow Rd,
Walland, TN 37886
- 1,456 sqft
Est. Value* : $80,190
4031 Payne Hollow Rd is a single family home in Walland, TN. This home was built in 1997 and includes one bathrooms and 1,456 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $80,190. Frequently asked questions about 4031 Payne Hollow Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4031 Payne Hollow Rd is located in a community that is home to 4,105 residents, which has increased by 8.1% since 2000. 79.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.25%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.35%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4031 Payne Hollow Rd has a median household income of $37,527 and spends about $35,780 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4031 Payne Hollow Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 0.2%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4031 Payne Hollow Rd include Heritage High School, Heritage Middle School, and Walland Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 64.5% of the residents near 4031 Payne Hollow Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4031 Payne Hollow Rd is about 37.0 degrees in January and 77.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 11.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4031 Payne Hollow Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2427 Autumn Drive,
$699,900 House For Sale
128 Heritage Crossing,
$37,500 House For Sale
501 W. Millers Cove Road,
$5,800,000 House For Sale
4258 Old Walland Hwy,
$420,000 House For Sale
508 Helton Road,
$595,000 House For Sale
1208 Hitch Road,
$679,900 House For Sale
115 Sunshine Way,
$65,000 House For Sale
716 Tanasi Tr,
$49,900 House For Sale
731 Tanasi Tr,
$42,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Heritage High School||9-12||1,575||90||17.5||2.66 mi|
|Heritage Middle School||6-8||792||46||17.2||2.49 mi|
|Walland Elementary School||PK-5||282||20||14.1||3.08 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.