3877 Yew Ave,
Hartley, IA 51346
- 1,828 sqft
Est. Value* : $119,400
- 1,828 sqft
3877 Yew Ave is a single family home in Hartley, IA. This home was built in 1910 and includes one bathrooms and 1,828 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $119,400. Frequently asked questions about 3877 Yew Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3877 Yew Ave is located in a community that is home to 2,298 residents, which has decreased by -7% since 2000. 67.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.83%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (10.2%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3877 Yew Ave has a median household income of $34,833 and spends about $34,197 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3877 Yew Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 3.9%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3877 Yew Ave include Hartley-Melvin-Sanborn Elementary School, Hartley-Melvin-Sanborn High School, and Hartley-Melvin-Sanborn Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 66.2% of the residents near 3877 Yew Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3877 Yew Ave is about 20.3 degrees in January and 75.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 35.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3877 Yew Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
611 1st Street,
$67,500 House For Sale
5614 Y Avenue,
$299,500 House For Sale
805 West 2nd Street,
$240,000 House For Sale
310 Main Street,
$167,500 House For Sale
409 E. 3rd Street,
$89,900 House For Sale
209 W. Athens St.,
$50,000 House For Sale
716 Meadow Lane,
$229,000 House For Sale
306 3rd Street South,
$79,000 House For Sale
615 4th Street South,
$78,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Hartley-Melvin-Sanborn Elementary School||PK-4||253||20.3||12.4||7.21 mi|
|Hartley-Melvin-Sanborn High School||9-12||179||17||10.4||7.83 mi|
|Hartley-Melvin-Sanborn Middle School||5-8||192||14.7||13||14.18 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.