1410 Central Pkwy,
Deland, FL 32724
- 3 Beds
- 1,625 sqft
Est. Value* : $171,200
- 3 Beds
- 1,625 sqft
1410 Central Pkwy is a single family home in Deland, FL. This home was built in 1987 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,625 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $171,200. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Central Pkwy and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Central Pkwy is located in a community that is home to 23,230 residents, which has increased by 39.7% since 2000. 66.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.64%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.35%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Central Pkwy has a median household income of $45,549 and spends about $40,287 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Central Pkwy is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.9%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 9.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Central Pkwy include Blue Lake Elementary School, Deland High School, and Deland Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 973 (482 for Math and 491 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 53.3% of the residents near 1410 Central Pkwy have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Central Pkwy is about 51.7 degrees in January and 80.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Central Pkwy resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1478 8th Avenue,
$219,000 For Sale
1680 10th Avenue,
$196,000 For Sale
1821 5 Avenue,
$226,000 For Sale
1704 Pine Avenue,
$135,900 For Sale
1285 E Wisconsin Ave,
$225,000 For Sale
1105 E University Ave,
$184,000 For Sale
519 E Wisconsin Ave,
$157,000 For Sale
1115 HERON POINT WAY,
$334,900 For Sale
904 Heron Point Circle,
$289,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Blue Lake Elementary School||PK-5||652||51||12.7||2.2 mi|
|Deland High School||9-12||2,521||139||18.1||2.19 mi|
|Deland Middle School||6-8||1,066||66||16.1||4.42 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.