141 Brinkley Park Dr is a single family home in Mount Holly, NC. This home was built in 2006 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,475 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 5/27/2016, this property sold for $188,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $203,200.
Frequently asked questions about 141 Brinkley Park Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 141 Brinkley Park Dr is located in a community that is home to 12,900 residents, which has decreased by -2.3% since 2000. 77.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.96%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.72%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 141 Brinkley Park Dr has a median household income of $50,775 and spends about $43,345 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 141 Brinkley Park Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.2%, which is lower than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 6.6%, which is lower than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 141 Brinkley Park Dr include East Gaston High, and Mount Holly Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 966 (478 for Math and 488 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 985.
- How’s the job market? About 56.2% of the residents near 141 Brinkley Park Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 141 Brinkley Park Dr is about 37.4 degrees in January and 75.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 5.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 141 Brinkley Park Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.