10366 Iron Mill Rd,
North Chesterfield, VA 23235
- 2 Beds
- 947 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2 Beds
10366 Iron Mill Rd is a condominium unit in North Chesterfield, VA. This home was built in 1973 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 947 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 10366 Iron Mill Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 10366 Iron Mill Rd is located in a community that is home to 31,866 residents, which has increased by 6.8% since 2000. 75.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.47%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.53%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 10366 Iron Mill Rd has a median household income of $73,027 and spends about $55,594 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 10366 Iron Mill Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.5%, which is higher than the state average of 7.5%. Property crime risk is 9.2%, which is higher than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 10366 Iron Mill Rd include Bon Air Elementary, James River High, and Robious Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 1059 (525 for Math and 534 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1004.
- How’s the job market? About 73.5% of the residents near 10366 Iron Mill Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 26.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 10366 Iron Mill Rd is about 33.4 degrees in January and 75.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 13.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 10366 Iron Mill Rd resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
10233 Huguenot Road,
$215,000 House For Sale
820 Pocono Drive,
$315,000 House For Sale
630 Lemoine Lane,
$220,000 House For Sale
511 Comstock Drive,
$239,950 House For Sale
10113 Redbridge Road,
$215,000 House For Sale
124 Mosswood Court,
$149,900 House For Sale
2606 Thurloe Drive,
$286,900 House For Sale
507 Kendrick Court,
$242,000 House For Sale
11701 Springcreek Drive,
$780,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bon Air Elementary||PK-5||650||38.2||17||1.17 mi|
|James River High||9-12||2,156||133.4||16.1||4.41 mi|
|Robious Middle||6-8||1,294||83.9||15.4||1.94 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.