Off Market

3221 SW Avalon Way, Apt 112,

Seattle, WA 98126
  • 2 Beds
  • 1,040 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $431,100

  • 2 Beds
  • 1,040 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Condominium Unit
Year Built
1997

Description

3221 SW Avalon Way, Apt 112, is a condominium unit in Seattle, WA. This home was built in 1997 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,040 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $431,100. Frequently asked questions about 3221 SW Avalon Way, Apt 112, and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 3221 SW Avalon Way, Apt 112, is located in a community that is home to 20,860 residents, which has increased by 6.1% since 2000. 58.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (18.47%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.52%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3221 SW Avalon Way, Apt 112, has a median household income of $50,031 and spends about $42,845 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3221 SW Avalon Way, Apt 112, is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.3%, which is higher than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 27.3%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 3221 SW Avalon Way, Apt 112, include Chief Kanim Middle School, Mount Si High School, and Snoqualmie Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1033 (523 for Math and 510 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
  • How’s the job market? About 59.6% of the residents near 3221 SW Avalon Way, Apt 112, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3221 SW Avalon Way, Apt 112, is about 39.4 degrees in January and 63.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.5 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3221 SW Avalon Way, Apt 112, resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Condominium Unit
Beds
2
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,040
Year Built
1997
Latitude
47.52
Longitude
-121.85
Cooling
YES

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $2,807 $0 $0 $286,000
2016 $2,178 $0 $0 $223,000
2015 $2,284 $0 $0 $223,000
2014 $1,777 $0 $0 $240,000
2013 $1,777 $0 $0 $168,000

Local Info

Population
20,860
Median Family Income
$50,031
Graduate Degree Percentile
7.7%
Median Homeowner Age
36.7
Households with Children
58.6%
Unemployment Rate
5.1%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Chief Kanim Middle School 6-8
Mount Si High School 9-12
Snoqualmie Elementary PK-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: F
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 0.35
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week