2420 Rebecca St,
Sioux City, IA 51103
- 3 Beds
- 1,411 sqft
Est. Value* : $105,200
- 3 Beds
2420 Rebecca St is a single family home in Sioux City, IA. This home was built in 1941 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,411 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and central cooling system. In 7/20/2018, this property sold for $125,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $105,200. Frequently asked questions about 2420 Rebecca St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2420 Rebecca St is located in a community that is home to 17,119 residents, which has decreased by -0.1% since 2000. 71.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.28%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.99%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2420 Rebecca St has a median household income of $30,324 and spends about $31,456 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2420 Rebecca St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.2%, which is higher than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 19.4%, which is higher than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2420 Rebecca St include West High School, and West Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 60.4% of the residents near 2420 Rebecca St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2420 Rebecca St is about 15.3 degrees in January and 73.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 28.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2420 Rebecca St resides in an area with moderate flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1821 Ross Street,
$110,000 House For Sale
140 Cook Drive,
$144,000 House For Sale
1511 W. Palmer,
$117,000 House For Sale
3341 Concordia Drive,
$139,500 House For Sale
$155,000 House For Sale
2502 W 4th Street,
$82,500 House For Sale
105 15th Street,
$89,995 House For Sale
2201 Pierce Street,
$93,000 House For Sale
209 Market Street,
$79,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|West High School||9-12||1,192||67||17.7||1.1 mi|
|West Middle School||6-8||936||64.6||14.4||1.28 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.