14108 Ventanas Ct,
Bonita Springs, FL 34135
- 3 Beds
- 2,684 sqft
Est. Value* : $730,100
- 3 Beds
- 2,684 sqft
14108 Ventanas Ct is a single family home in Bonita Springs, FL. This home was built in 2004 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,684 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $730,100. Frequently asked questions about 14108 Ventanas Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14108 Ventanas Ct is located in a community that is home to 18,089 residents, which has increased by 26.2% since 2000. 73% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (18.28%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.41%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14108 Ventanas Ct has a median household income of $49,165 and spends about $42,487 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14108 Ventanas Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 10.8%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14108 Ventanas Ct include Bonita Springs Elementary School, Bonita Springs Middle Center For The Arts, and Estero High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1095 (545 for Math and 550 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 51.5% of the residents near 14108 Ventanas Ct have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14108 Ventanas Ct is about 52.1 degrees in January and 81.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 61.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14108 Ventanas Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
14071 Tivoli Terrace,
$437,000 For Sale
14009 Lavante Court,
$429,000 For Sale
28497 Azzili Way,
$715,000 For Sale
13970 Williston Way,
$2,795,000 For Sale
28678 San Galgano WAY,
$529,000 For Sale
14536 Lieto Lane,
$949,000 For Sale
13181 Bridgeford Avenue,
$369,000 For Sale
13152 Bridgeford Avenue,
$429,000 For Sale
13120 Bridgeford Avenue,
$449,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bonita Springs Elementary School||PK-5||515||36||14.3||3.57 mi|
|Bonita Springs Middle Center For The Arts||6-8||897||48||18.6||4.42 mi|
|Estero High School||9-12||1,815||85||21.3||8.22 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.