Off Market

2817 Blair Pl SW,

Canton, OH 44710
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,224 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $29,730

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,224 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1927

Description

2817 Blair Pl SW is a single family home in Canton, OH. This home was built in 1927 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,224 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. In 7/7/2016, this property sold for $12,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $29,730. Frequently asked questions about 2817 Blair Pl SW and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 2817 Blair Pl SW is located in a community that is home to 9,735 residents, which has decreased by -3.1% since 2000. 67.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.44%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.15%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2817 Blair Pl SW has a median household income of $32,588 and spends about $32,861 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2817 Blair Pl SW is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 20.7%, which is higher than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 15.7%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 2817 Blair Pl SW include Canton Arts Academy @ Summit, Canton City Digital Academy, and Canton Early College Academy at Crenshaw. The average SAT score for this area is about 854 (460 for Math and 394 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1070.
  • How’s the job market? About 55.5% of the residents near 2817 Blair Pl SW have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2817 Blair Pl SW is about 22.5 degrees in January and 71.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 43.1 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2817 Blair Pl SW resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.

(855) 621-2817

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,224
Year Built
1927
Latitude
40.79
Longitude
-81.41
Heating
YES

Price History

Date Price Event
7/7/2016 $12,500 Sold
10/25/2018 $303,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $2,827 $0 $0 $11,900
2016 $3,471 $0 $0 $11,900
2015 $3,686 $0 $0 $11,900
2014 $848 $0 $0 $12,460
2013 $1,714 $0 $0 $12,460

Local Info

Population
9,735
Median Family Income
$32,588
Graduate Degree Percentile
2.2%
Median Homeowner Age
38.0
Households with Children
67.9%
Unemployment Rate
4.9%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Canton Arts Academy @ Summit K-8
Canton City Digital Academy   9-12
Canton Early College Academy at Crenshaw 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.

(855) 621-2817

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST