215 N Clarmar Ave,
Fremont, NE 68025
- 3 Beds
- 1,656 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
- 1,656 sqft
215 N Clarmar Ave is a single family home in Fremont, NE. This home was built in 1961 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,656 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 215 N Clarmar Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 N Clarmar Ave is located in a community that is home to 27,231 residents, which has increased by 3.8% since 2000. 69.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.07%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.11%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 N Clarmar Ave has a median household income of $37,735 and spends about $35,794 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 N Clarmar Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.2%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 6.9%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 N Clarmar Ave include Fremont Middle School, Fremont Senior High School, and Howard Elementary School.
- How’s the job market? About 54.0% of the residents near 215 N Clarmar Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 N Clarmar Ave is about 18.5 degrees in January and 75.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 28.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 34.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 N Clarmar Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
24577 County Road 32,
$735,000 For Sale
2320 S 220th Circle,
$695,000 For Sale
5731 S 239th Street,
$525,000 For Sale
18718 Boyd Street,
$434,900 For Sale
23415 Berry Street,
$419,000 For Sale
21506 B Street,
$529,900 For Sale
21314 B Street,
$699,000 For Sale
21111 B Street,
$659,500 For Sale
2701 N 185th Street,
$429,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Fremont Middle School||7-8||680||42.7||15.9||1.32 mi|
|Fremont Senior High School||9-12||1,440||77.2||18.6||1.05 mi|
|Howard Elementary School||PK-4||281||20.1||13.9||0.39 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.