12536 Sunbird Ln,
Victorville, CA 92392
- 4 Beds
- 1,585 sqft
Est. Value* : $248,200
- 4 Beds
12536 Sunbird Ln is a single family home in Victorville, CA. This home was built in 1993 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,585 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $248,200. Frequently asked questions about 12536 Sunbird Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 12536 Sunbird Ln is located in a community that is home to 65,265 residents, which has increased by 28.7% since 2000. 76.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.8%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.63%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 12536 Sunbird Ln has a median household income of $59,699 and spends about $48,117 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 12536 Sunbird Ln is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 20.4%, which is higher than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 21.8%, which is higher than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 12536 Sunbird Ln include Cobalt Institute of Math and Science Academy, Columbia Middle, and Eagle Ranch Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 929 (462 for Math and 467 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 975.
- How’s the job market? About 50.2% of the residents near 12536 Sunbird Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 12536 Sunbird Ln is about 47.9 degrees in January and 83.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 11.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 12536 Sunbird Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
12531 Sunbird Lane,
$330,000 House For Sale
12559 Sunbird Ln,
$274,900 House For Sale
$289,000 House For Sale
12290 Primavera Way,
$299,990 House For Sale
12746 Sweetwater Drive,
$300,000 House For Sale
12391 Madera Street,
$325,000 House For Sale
12459 Kokomo Circle,
$374,999 House For Sale
12573 Loma Verde Drive,
$269,900 House For Sale
12637 Half Moon Way,
$259,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cobalt Institute of Math and Science Academy||7-12||989||30.1||32.7||1.62 mi|
|Columbia Middle||6-8||709||29||24.4||3.34 mi|
|Eagle Ranch Elementary||K-5||673||25||26.9||0.11 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.