1025 Foster Mill Rd is a single family home in Town Creek, AL. This home was built in 1992 and includes one bathrooms and 1,600 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 10/15/2014, this property sold for $369,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $219,700.
Frequently asked questions about 1025 Foster Mill Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1025 Foster Mill Rd is located in a community that is home to 8,793 residents, which has decreased by -0.4% since 2000. 80.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.19%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.45%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1025 Foster Mill Rd has a median household income of $36,717 and spends about $35,285 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1025 Foster Mill Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 1.4%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1025 Foster Mill Rd include Hazlewood Elementary School, and R A Hubbard High School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 71.3% of the residents near 1025 Foster Mill Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 28.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1025 Foster Mill Rd is about 39.2 degrees in January and 78.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 3.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1025 Foster Mill Rd resides in an area with low flood risk.