20218 Appaloosa Ridge Dr,
Humble, TX 77338
- 3 Beds
- 1,801 sqft
Est. Value* : $165,800
- 3 Beds
- 1,801 sqft
20218 Appaloosa Ridge Dr is a single family home in Humble, TX. This home was built in 2006 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,801 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $165,800. Frequently asked questions about 20218 Appaloosa Ridge Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 20218 Appaloosa Ridge Dr is located in a community that is home to 28,445 residents, which has increased by 7.6% since 2000. 71.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.4%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.2%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 20218 Appaloosa Ridge Dr has a median household income of $49,609 and spends about $42,601 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 20218 Appaloosa Ridge Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 13.2%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 15.7%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 20218 Appaloosa Ridge Dr include Cypresswood Elementary, Nimitz High School, and Nimitz Ninth Grade. The average SAT score for this area is about 1084 (546 for Math and 538 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 55.4% of the residents near 20218 Appaloosa Ridge Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 20218 Appaloosa Ridge Dr is about 51.8 degrees in January and 83.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 20218 Appaloosa Ridge Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
20206 Appaloosa Ridge Drive,
$206,000 House For Sale
7855 Birchbark Drive,
$175,000 House For Sale
20422 Friesian Trail,
$231,500 House For Sale
7027 Foxside Lane,
$89,000 House For Sale
20122 Cottonglade Lane,
$165,000 House For Sale
20934 Noelle Court,
$190,000 House For Sale
8207 Buckeye Glen Lane,
$145,000 House For Sale
6922 Fox Knoll Lane,
$139,900 House For Sale
6922 Foxhurst Lane,
$157,990 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cypresswood Elementary||1-5||913||55.9||16.3||1.21 mi|
|Nimitz High School||9-12||1,928||152.1||12.6||4.82 mi|
|Nimitz Ninth Grade||9||708||50.8||13.9||4.67 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.