2150 Vivian Ave,
Ontario, OH 44906
- 4 Beds
- 1,876 sqft
Est. Value* : $135,900
- 4 Beds
- 1,876 sqft
2150 Vivian Ave is a single family home in Ontario, OH. This home was built in 1968 and includes four bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,876 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. In 4/27/2017, this property sold for $134,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $135,900. Frequently asked questions about 2150 Vivian Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2150 Vivian Ave is located in a community that is home to 15,866 residents, which has decreased by -0.2% since 2000. 71.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.12%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (10.98%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2150 Vivian Ave has a median household income of $50,043 and spends about $42,470 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2150 Vivian Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.5%, which is higher than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 9.7%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2150 Vivian Ave include Ontario High School, Ontario Middle School, and Stingel Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 53.2% of the residents near 2150 Vivian Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2150 Vivian Ave is about 23.9 degrees in January and 70.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2150 Vivian Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
280 Sugar Maple Lane,
$630,000 House For Sale
858 Red Maple Lane,
$235,000 House For Sale
967 Linwood Place,
$189,900 House For Sale
1651 W Cook Rd,
$179,900 House For Sale
771 Woodhill Rd,
$294,900 House For Sale
184 Mohican Trail,
$135,000 House For Sale
90 Devon Road,
$149,900 House For Sale
211 S Mulberry Street,
$44,900 House For Sale
166 Essex Rd,
$134,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Ontario High School||9-12||543||29.9||18.1||3.04 mi|
|Ontario Middle School||5-8||502||23.3||21.4||3 mi|
|Stingel Elementary School||PK-5||886||39.7||22.3||2.87 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.