1904 Camden St,
Springfield, IL 62702
Est. Value* : $105,700
1904 Camden St is a single family home in Springfield, IL. Today, the estimated home value is around $105,700. Frequently asked questions about 1904 Camden St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1904 Camden St is located in a community that is home to 42,380 residents, which has increased by 1.5% since 2000. 61.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.54%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.41%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1904 Camden St has a median household income of $38,765 and spends about $36,407 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1904 Camden St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 16.7%, which is higher than the state average of 13.2%. Property crime risk is 15.7%, which is higher than the state average of 9.6%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1904 Camden St include Douglas School, and Lanphier High School. The state average SAT score is 1164.
- How’s the job market? About 58.8% of the residents near 1904 Camden St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1904 Camden St is about 16.6 degrees in January and 72.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 23.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1904 Camden St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1704 N 23rd St,
$129,900 House For Sale
2109 Keokuk Road,
$132,900 House For Sale
1829 Hastings Rd,
$73,500 House For Sale
1833 Stanhope Rd,
$66,500 House For Sale
1729 Schrader Ave,
$70,000 House For Sale
2808 Biscayne Dr,
$161,500 House For Sale
2212 N 15th St,
$29,900 House For Sale
1917 E North Grand Ave,
$34,900 House For Sale
3215 Angelo St,
$119,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Douglas School||6-8||34||19.4||1.7||2.76 mi|
|Lanphier High School||9-12||1,258||78.7||15.9||1.38 mi|
|Springfield Learning Academy||9-12||85||10||8.5||3.71 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.