18556 2nd Ave,
Orlando, FL 32820
- 3 Beds
- 1,099 sqft
Est. Value* : $156,400
- 3 Beds
18556 2nd Ave is a single family home in Orlando, FL. This home was built in 2003 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,099 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 7/24/2019, this property sold for $99,100. Today, the estimated home value is around $156,400. Frequently asked questions about 18556 2nd Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 18556 2nd Ave is located in a community that is home to 3,267 residents, which has increased by 12.1% since 2000. 77% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.67%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.65%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 18556 2nd Ave has a median household income of $39,125 and spends about $36,610 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 18556 2nd Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.4%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 1.4%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 18556 2nd Ave include Corner Lake Middle, East Lake Elementary, and East River High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1048 (523 for Math and 525 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 66.4% of the residents near 18556 2nd Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 18556 2nd Ave is about 59.7 degrees in January and 81.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 18556 2nd Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2765 N 6th Street,
$194,900 House For Sale
1796 OAK GROVE CHASE DR,
$395,000 House For Sale
16658 Hamilton Drive,
$315,000 House For Sale
510 Guy Road,
$409,500 House For Sale
1625 Saboff Way,
$470,000 House For Sale
20442 Marlin St,
$220,000 House For Sale
929 PINE POINTE LN, #F,
$175,000 House For Sale
14028 Morning Frost Drive,
$328,000 House For Sale
1783 Anna Catherine Dr,
$390,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Corner Lake Middle||6-8||996||51||19.5||1.83 mi|
|East Lake Elementary||PK-5||630||42||15||4.75 mi|
|East River High||9-12||2,042||102||20||1.89 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.