9614 Weybridge Dr,
Houston, TX 77031
- 4 Beds
- 2,024 sqft
Est. Value* : $187,300
- 4 Beds
9614 Weybridge Dr is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 1973 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,024 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $187,300. Frequently asked questions about 9614 Weybridge Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 9614 Weybridge Dr is located in a community that is home to 16,929 residents, which has increased by 17.6% since 2000. 64.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.17%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.57%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 9614 Weybridge Dr has a median household income of $47,428 and spends about $41,081 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 9614 Weybridge Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.2%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 12.5%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 9614 Weybridge Dr include Bell Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1006 (526 for Math and 480 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 61.1% of the residents near 9614 Weybridge Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 9614 Weybridge Dr is about 42.3 degrees in January and 81.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 9614 Weybridge Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
11707 N Petersham Drive,
$170,000 House For Sale
9406 Petersham Drive,
$192,500 House For Sale
12315 Chessington Drive,
$180,000 House For Sale
12319 Welland Drive,
$183,000 House For Sale
9618 Ravensworth Drive,
$265,000 House For Sale
10103 Brighton Lane,
$355,000 House For Sale
11718 Wilson Pines Court,
$225,000 House For Sale
9118 Petersham Drive,
$228,440 House For Sale
9103 Weymouth Drive,
$289,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bell Elementary||PK-5||707||43||16.4||0.43 mi|
|Fonwood Early Childhood Center||PK-K||557||32||17.4||22.16 mi|
|Laurenzo Early Childhood Center||PK-K||345||19.3||17.8||15.33 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.