9410 Coffee St,
Houston, TX 77033
- 16 Beds
- 6,120 sqft
Est. Value* : $172,600
- 16 Beds
9410 Coffee St is a duplex in Houston, TX. This home was built in 1952 and includes sixteen bedrooms, eight bathrooms, and 6,120 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and central heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $172,600. Frequently asked questions about 9410 Coffee St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 9410 Coffee St is located in a community that is home to 24,184 residents, which has decreased by -6.2% since 2000. 78.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.43%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.95%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 9410 Coffee St has a median household income of $28,373 and spends about $30,319 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 9410 Coffee St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 24.1%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 21.7%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 9410 Coffee St include Fonwood Early Childhood Center. The average SAT score for this area is about 969 (494 for Math and 475 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 57.9% of the residents near 9410 Coffee St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 9.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 9410 Coffee St is about 41.6 degrees in January and 80.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 9410 Coffee St resides in an area with moderate flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5014 Larkspur Street,
$299,995 House For Sale
4748 Clover Street,
$255,000 House For Sale
4938 Brinkley Street,
$75,000 House For Sale
5126 Larkspur Street,
$69,900 House For Sale
4822 Alvin Street,
$197,500 House For Sale
4933 Angleton Street,
$129,900 House For Sale
0 Mallow Street,
$174,950 House For Sale
4817 Angleton Street,
$155,000 House For Sale
10811 Cloverdust Lane,
$218,700 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Fonwood Early Childhood Center||PK-K||544||31.4||17.2||14.38 mi|
|Laurenzo Early Childhood Center||PK-K||339||19.5||17.3||6.24 mi|
|Mistral Center For Early Childhood||PK-K||345||20.5||16.8||8.94 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.