74 Temple St, Apt 1,
Springfield, MA 01105
- 1 Beds
- 795 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 1 Beds
74 Temple St, Apt 1, is a condominium unit in Springfield, MA. This home was built in 1890 and includes one bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 795 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 74 Temple St, Apt 1, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 74 Temple St, Apt 1, is located in a community that is home to 13,707 residents, which has decreased by -3.1% since 2000. 54.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.16%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.94%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 74 Temple St, Apt 1, has a median household income of $30,740 and spends about $31,682 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 74 Temple St, Apt 1, is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 15.5%, which is higher than the state average of 7.4%. Property crime risk is 5.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 74 Temple St, Apt 1, include Alfred G. Zanetti Montessori Magnet School, and Balliet Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 887 (443 for Math and 444 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 53.7% of the residents near 74 Temple St, Apt 1, have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 74 Temple St, Apt 1, is about 27.6 degrees in January and 70.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 44.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 74 Temple St, Apt 1, resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
99 Leyfred Terrace,
$249,900 House For Sale
83 Ingersoll Grove,
$229,000 House For Sale
190 Longhill St,
$666,987 House For Sale
283 Longhill St,
$479,000 House For Sale
80 Alhambra Cir N,
$202,000 House For Sale
90 Alhrambra Circle N,
$204,900 House For Sale
78 Agnes St,
$169,900 House For Sale
62 Eddy St,
$129,900 House For Sale
48 Stirling Street,
$314,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Alfred G. Zanetti Montessori Magnet School||PK-8||411||31.3||13||1.25 mi|
|Balliet Middle School||6-8||46||11.4||4||3.1 mi|
|Chestnut Accelerated Middle School (Talented and Gifted)||6-8||285||20.4||13.9||1.85 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.