7772 Evergreen Ave,
Detroit, MI 48228
- 3,600 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
7772 Evergreen Ave is a single family home in Detroit, MI. This home was built in 1948 and includes two bathrooms and 3,600 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Frequently asked questions about 7772 Evergreen Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 7772 Evergreen Ave is located in a community that is home to 68,891 residents, which has decreased by -0.4% since 2000. 68.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.69%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.82%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7772 Evergreen Ave has a median household income of $33,535 and spends about $33,367 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7772 Evergreen Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 41.4%, which is higher than the state average of 11%. Property crime risk is 35%, which is higher than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1124.
- How’s the job market? About 53.1% of the residents near 7772 Evergreen Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7772 Evergreen Ave is about 16.8 degrees in January and 67.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 30.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 31.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7772 Evergreen Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
20424 Whitlock Drive,
$179,900 House For Sale
20945 Whitlock Dr,
$149,000 House For Sale
9223 PIERSON Street,
$31,900 House For Sale
6367 Evergreen Avenue,
$23,900 House For Sale
8419 ARTESIAN Street,
$39,900 House For Sale
8100 Artesian Street,
$30,000 House For Sale
6464 MINOCK Street,
$34,900 House For Sale
6840 WARWICK Street,
$84,900 House For Sale
6450 GRANDVILLE Avenue,
$55,900 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.