14108 Mahogany Ave,
Jacksonville, FL 32258
- 3 Beds
- 2,031 sqft
Est. Value* : $241,200
- 3 Beds
- 2,031 sqft
14108 Mahogany Ave is a single family home in Jacksonville, FL. This home was built in 2010 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,031 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $241,200. Frequently asked questions about 14108 Mahogany Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14108 Mahogany Ave is located in a community that is home to 11,469 residents, which has increased by 31.4% since 2000. 82.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (17.3%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.52%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14108 Mahogany Ave has a median household income of $68,900 and spends about $53,458 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14108 Mahogany Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 27%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 36.1%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14108 Mahogany Ave include Atlantic Coast High School, and Bartram Springs Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1022 (508 for Math and 514 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 63.1% of the residents near 14108 Mahogany Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14108 Mahogany Ave is about 50.6 degrees in January and 80.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14108 Mahogany Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5889 Alamosa Cir,
$261,500 For Sale
5780 Brush Hollow Rd,
$350,000 For Sale
14446 Cherry Lake Dr W,
$380,000 For Sale
6327 Green Myrtle Dr,
$405,000 For Sale
14343 Garden Gate Dr,
$357,000 For Sale
14941 Bulow Creek Dr,
$275,500 For Sale
14520 Basilham Ln,
$275,000 For Sale
12152 Hazelmoor Ct,
$257,000 For Sale
6463 Greenland Chase Blvd,
$367,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Atlantic Coast High School||9-12||2,183||104||20.9||5.1 mi|
|Bartram Springs Elementary||PK-5||936||62||15||1.59 mi|
|Grasp Academy||1-8||334||36||9.2||16.6 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.