2692 Elm Dr is a single family home in Brier, WA. This home was built in 1987 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,008 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $620,500.
Frequently asked questions about 2692 Elm Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2692 Elm Dr is located in a community that is home to 37,657 residents, which has increased by 12.4% since 2000. 69.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.74%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.77%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2692 Elm Dr has a median household income of $51,073 and spends about $43,512 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2692 Elm Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 10.2%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2692 Elm Dr include Brier Elementary, Brier Terrace Middle School, and Mountlake Terrace High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 985 (499 for Math and 486 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 56.9% of the residents near 2692 Elm Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2692 Elm Dr is about 40.2 degrees in January and 63.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 73.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2692 Elm Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.