20 Jamestown Cir,
Riverton, IL 62561
Est. Value* : $139,300
20 Jamestown Cir is a single family home in Riverton, IL. Today, the estimated home value is around $139,300. Frequently asked questions about 20 Jamestown Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 20 Jamestown Cir is located in a community that is home to 4,099 residents, which has increased by 22.4% since 2000. 76.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.54%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.98%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 20 Jamestown Cir has a median household income of $49,042 and spends about $42,488 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 20 Jamestown Cir is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Property crime risk is 0.1%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 20 Jamestown Cir include Riverton Elementary School, Riverton High School, and Riverton Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1164.
- How’s the job market? About 55.6% of the residents near 20 Jamestown Cir have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 20 Jamestown Cir is about 17.0 degrees in January and 72.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 23.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 20 Jamestown Cir resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4028 Cessna Ln,
$116,900 House For Sale
3215 Angelo St,
$119,900 House For Sale
1833 Stanhope Rd,
$66,500 House For Sale
500 Old Tipton School Road,
$495,000 House For Sale
712 St Marys Ave,
$72,900 House For Sale
49 Melody Ln,
$99,900 House For Sale
2021 N 23rd,
$124,900 House For Sale
416 N Wesley St,
$48,700 House For Sale
1917 E North Grand Ave,
$34,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Riverton Elementary School||PK-4||623||37||16.8||0.96 mi|
|Riverton High School||9-12||420||21.4||19.5||0.64 mi|
|Riverton Middle School||5-8||419||27||15.5||1.28 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.