10514 Ponder Ln,
Austin, TX 78719
- 1,150 sqft
Est. Value* : $167,300
10514 Ponder Ln is a single family home in Austin, TX. This home was built in 1979 and includes two bathrooms and 1,150 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $167,300. Frequently asked questions about 10514 Ponder Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 10514 Ponder Ln is located in a community that is home to 5,708 residents, which has increased by 8.5% since 2000. 85.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.36%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.55%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 10514 Ponder Ln has a median household income of $47,427 and spends about $41,511 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 10514 Ponder Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 3.7%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 10514 Ponder Ln include Del Valle High School, Hillcrest Elementary, and John P Ojeda Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 864 (461 for Math and 403 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 61.0% of the residents near 10514 Ponder Ln have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 10514 Ponder Ln is about 46.3 degrees in January and 83.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 20.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 10514 Ponder Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7113 Brick Slope Path,
$409,990 House For Sale
12716 Paloma Blanca Way,
$259,000 House For Sale
13412 Lipton Loop,
$252,000 House For Sale
6802 Loire CT,
$255,900 House For Sale
911 Longhollow Rd,
$276,500 House For Sale
11212 Players Path,
$359,900 House For Sale
2124 Burton DR 143,
$172,500 House For Sale
2406 Pebble Beach Dr,
$450,000 House For Sale
$362,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Del Valle High School||9-12||2,995||185.9||16.1||4.89 mi|
|Hillcrest Elementary||PK-5||556||44.9||12.3||3.43 mi|
|John P Ojeda Middle||6-8||911||71.8||12.6||3.98 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.