11750 N 95th St,
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- 2,768 sqft
Est. Value* : $700,600
11750 N 95th St is a single family home in Scottsdale, AZ. This home was built in 1985 and includes three bathrooms and 2,768 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $700,600. Frequently asked questions about 11750 N 95th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 11750 N 95th St is located in a community that is home to 24,130 residents, which has increased by 58.7% since 2000. 75.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.49%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.43%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11750 N 95th St has a median household income of $125,265 and spends about $81,887 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11750 N 95th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.7%, which is lower than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 8.1%, which is lower than the state average of 15.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 11750 N 95th St include Cheyenne Traditional School, Desert Canyon Middle School, and Desert Mountain High School. The state average SAT score is 1047.
- How’s the job market? About 72.8% of the residents near 11750 N 95th St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 27.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11750 N 95th St is about 44.6 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 16.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 4.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11750 N 95th St resides in an area with moderate flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
9675 E. Cinnabar Ave.,
$777,000 House For Sale
9869 E Topaz Drive,
$829,000 House For Sale
8630 E Appaloosa Trail,
$850,000 House For Sale
10076 East Paradise Drive,
$2,375,000 House For Sale
8895 E Wood Drive,
$615,000 House For Sale
8604 E Corrine Drive,
$1,389,000 House For Sale
9001 E San Victor Drive 2005,
$600,000 House For Sale
10420 N 101st Place,
$799,999 House For Sale
10281 E JENAN DR,
$1,295,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cheyenne Traditional School||PK-8||921||47||19.5||1.57 mi|
|Desert Canyon Middle School||6-8||532||29.7||17.9||2.73 mi|
|Desert Mountain High School||9-12||2,164||93.7||23||4.09 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.2|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.