387 Blue Reef Dr,
Hiawatha, IA 52233
Est. Value* : $195,500
387 Blue Reef Dr is a single family home in Hiawatha, IA. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $195,500. Frequently asked questions about 387 Blue Reef Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 387 Blue Reef Dr is located in a community that is home to 6,389 residents, which has increased by 26.7% since 2000. 64.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.87%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.81%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 387 Blue Reef Dr has a median household income of $46,987 and spends about $41,132 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 387 Blue Reef Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 3.8%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 387 Blue Reef Dr include Harding Middle School, John F Kennedy High School, and Nixon Elementary School.
- How’s the job market? About 54.6% of the residents near 387 Blue Reef Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 387 Blue Reef Dr is about 21.5 degrees in January and 76.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 387 Blue Reef Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2118 Fox Trail Drive Ne,
$279,000 House For Sale
6701 Idlebrook Lane Ne,
$149,900 House For Sale
6812 Boxwood Ln NE,
$167,500 House For Sale
104 Fisher Street,
$132,900 House For Sale
1414 Fox Trail Drive Ne,
$255,000 House For Sale
102 Blairs Ferry Road,
$175,500 House For Sale
1215 Petrus Drive Ne,
$299,950 House For Sale
7118 Lindsey Grove Ne,
$269,500 House For Sale
205 Amy Drive,
$289,950 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Harding Middle School||6-8||840||52.7||15.9||2.07 mi|
|John F Kennedy High School||9-12||1,875||96||19.5||2.05 mi|
|Nixon Elementary School||PK-5||373||20.9||17.8||0.55 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.