2514 Brookline Ave,
New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168
- 2 Beds
- 1,116 sqft
Est. Value* : $185,000
- 2 Beds
2514 Brookline Ave is a single family home in New Smyrna Beach, FL. This home was built in 1989 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,116 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $185,000. Frequently asked questions about 2514 Brookline Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2514 Brookline Ave is located in a community that is home to 19,158 residents, which has increased by 8.6% since 2000. 68.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.88%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (12.54%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2514 Brookline Ave has a median household income of $43,405 and spends about $38,898 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2514 Brookline Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 10%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2514 Brookline Ave include Chisholm Elementary School, New Smyrna Beach High School, and New Smyrna Beach Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 973 (482 for Math and 491 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 52.8% of the residents near 2514 Brookline Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2514 Brookline Ave is about 50.0 degrees in January and 80.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 63.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2514 Brookline Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2 LAKE FAIRGREEN CIRCLE,
$319,900 House For Sale
136 TURNBULL VILLAS CIRCLE,
$209,000 House For Sale
8 ANDREA DRIVE,
$225,000 House For Sale
3 PUTTER LANE,
$195,000 House For Sale
34 Sandra Circle,
$195,000 House For Sale
40 Fairway Circle,
$245,500 House For Sale
146 BOUNTY LANE,
$899,000 House For Sale
812 CRAIG STREET,
$249,000 House For Sale
4995 S PENINSULA DRIVE,
$674,495 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Chisholm Elementary School||PK-5||390||33||11.8||2.29 mi|
|New Smyrna Beach High School||9-12||1,876||104||18||4.09 mi|
|New Smyrna Beach Middle School||6-8||1,170||75||15.6||4.15 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.