5439 Cactus Forest Dr,
Houston, TX 77088
- 3 Beds
- 2,062 sqft
Est. Value* : $153,200
- 3 Beds
- 2,062 sqft
5439 Cactus Forest Dr is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 1979 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,062 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $153,200. Frequently asked questions about 5439 Cactus Forest Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5439 Cactus Forest Dr is located in a community that is home to 52,995 residents, which has increased by 16.5% since 2000. 75.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.08%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.35%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5439 Cactus Forest Dr has a median household income of $49,128 and spends about $42,238 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5439 Cactus Forest Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.1%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 11.5%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5439 Cactus Forest Dr include Klein Forest High School, Klein Intermediate, and Nitsch Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 923 (474 for Math and 449 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 58.3% of the residents near 5439 Cactus Forest Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5439 Cactus Forest Dr is about 49.9 degrees in January and 82.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5439 Cactus Forest Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5422 Canyon Forest Drive,
$185,000 House For Sale
5503 Windsor Forest Drive,
$235,000 House For Sale
5606 Cactus Forest Drive,
$150,000 House For Sale
5415 Fairview Forest Drive,
$165,000 House For Sale
8823 Parkcrest Forest Drive,
$209,000 House For Sale
8803 Enchanted Forest Drive,
$195,000 House For Sale
5630 Fair Forest Drive,
$187,500 House For Sale
5815 Green Falls Drive,
$229,000 House For Sale
7927 Antoine Drive,
$210,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Klein Forest High School||9-12||3,706||261.6||14.1||5.53 mi|
|Klein Intermediate||6-8||1,120||92.6||12||0.42 mi|
|Nitsch Elementary||K-5||823||65.3||12.5||0.55 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.