19999 Kalklosch Rd,
Logan, OH 43138
- 1,676 sqft
Est. Value* : $118,100
- 1,676 sqft
19999 Kalklosch Rd is a single family home in Logan, OH. This home includes one bathrooms and 1,676 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. In 12/17/2014, this property sold for $35,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $118,100. Frequently asked questions about 19999 Kalklosch Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 19999 Kalklosch Rd is located in a community that is home to 18,041 residents, which has increased by 15.8% since 2000. 74.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.87%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.85%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 19999 Kalklosch Rd has a median household income of $35,055 and spends about $34,209 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 19999 Kalklosch Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 4.2%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 19999 Kalklosch Rd include Hocking Hills Elementary School, Logan High School, and Logan-Hocking Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 60.0% of the residents near 19999 Kalklosch Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 19999 Kalklosch Rd is about 24.3 degrees in January and 72.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 24.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 19999 Kalklosch Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
17110 Collison Road,
$249,900 For Sale
16187 Kreashbaum Road,
$1,900,000 For Sale
30080 Phelps Road Road,
$529,000 For Sale
28030 Cook Road,
$59,500 For Sale
18035 State Route 374,
$499,900 For Sale
62711 Siverly Creek Road,
$139,900 For Sale
62711 Siverly Creek Road,
$145,000 For Sale
21970 State Route 664,
$149,900 For Sale
15048 Mount Olive Road,
$364,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Hocking Hills Elementary School||PK-4||174||10.3||16.8||0.89 mi|
|Logan High School||9-12||1,160||61||19||8.92 mi|
|Logan-Hocking Middle School||5-8||1,141||69.8||16.3||9.65 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.