1102 Summit Ave,
Webster Groves, MO 63119
- 2 Beds
- 1,151 sqft
Est. Value* : $262,300
- 2 Beds
1102 Summit Ave is a single family home in Webster Groves, MO. This home was built in 1924 and includes two bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,151 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 5/4/2016, this property sold for $265,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $262,300. Frequently asked questions about 1102 Summit Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1102 Summit Ave is located in a community that is home to 34,339 residents, which has decreased by -15% since 2000. 64.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.53%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.31%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1102 Summit Ave has a median household income of $68,652 and spends about $52,923 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1102 Summit Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.9%, which is lower than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 7.4%, which is lower than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1102 Summit Ave include Brentwood High, Brentwood Middle, and Mark Twain Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 71.5% of the residents near 1102 Summit Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 28.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1102 Summit Ave is about 27.7 degrees in January and 77.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 16.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1102 Summit Ave resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2657 Salem Road,
$540,000 House For Sale
2627 Louis Avenue,
$225,000 House For Sale
2645 Cecelia Avenue,
$655,853 House For Sale
1118 Summit Avenue,
$174,900 House For Sale
8518 Florence Avenue,
$214,900 House For Sale
647 Marshall Avenue,
$349,900 House For Sale
1014 Summit Avenue,
$424,900 House For Sale
2449 Louis Avenue,
$589,900 House For Sale
2452 Helen Avenue,
$179,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Brentwood High||9-12||246||22.3||11||1.08 mi|
|Brentwood Middle||6-8||179||15.3||11.6||1.03 mi|
|Mark Twain Elementary||K-5||180||18||9.9||0.49 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.