1108 Panther Creek Rd,
Sneedville, TN 37869
Est. Value* : N/A
1108 Panther Creek Rd is a single family home in Sneedville, TN. Additional features include a parking garage. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Panther Creek Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Panther Creek Rd is located in a community that is home to 5,144 residents, which has increased by 3.8% since 2000. 77.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.76%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.14%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Panther Creek Rd has a median household income of $23,919 and spends about $27,632 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Panther Creek Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 6.4%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Panther Creek Rd include Hancock County Elementary, and Hancock High School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 72.4% of the residents near 1108 Panther Creek Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 27.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Panther Creek Rd is about 34.4 degrees in January and 77.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 16.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Panther Creek Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1430 Flanary Bridge Rd,
$73,500 For Sale
5023 Mulberry Gap RD,
$125,000 For Sale
TBD Alton RD,
$15,000 For Sale
427 Bellevue Rd,
$110,000 For Sale
1578 State Route 70,
$235,900 For Sale
New Hope Road,
$194,900 For Sale
2689 Alton Rd.,
$85,000 For Sale
278 Mill Hollow Rd,
$29,900 For Sale
1539 Old Friendship Rd,
$77,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Hancock County Elementary||K-5||445||45.1||9.8||4.69 mi|
|Hancock High School||6-12||522||31||16.8||3.33 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.