215 E A St,
Trenton, NE 69044
- 2 Beds
- 1,030 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2 Beds
- 1,030 sqft
215 E A St is a single family home in Trenton, NE. This home was built in 1926 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,030 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 215 E A St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 E A St is located in a community that is home to 804 residents, which has decreased by -11.2% since 2000. 60.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.88%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (13.33%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 E A St has a median household income of $26,299 and spends about $29,075 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 E A St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 2.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 E A St include Hitchcock County Elementary, and Hitchcock County Junior/Senior High School.
- How’s the job market? About 64.3% of the residents near 215 E A St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 E A St is about 22.5 degrees in January and 74.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 22.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 E A St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3352 Co Road W,
$138,000 For Sale
205 S Maloney Dr.,
$327,500 For Sale
L4-B3 Maloney Highlands 2nd Sub,
$6,950 For Sale
520 BIRDIE LANE,
$249,500 For Sale
404 Sandpiper Way,
$260,000 For Sale
415 SANDPIPER WAY,
$300,000 For Sale
301 W MALONEY DRIVE,
$307,000 For Sale
9416 S COYOTE LANE,
$328,000 For Sale
723 E. Tumbleweed Ln.,
$25,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Hitchcock County Elementary||PK-6||182||13.2||13.7||10.19 mi|
|Hitchcock County Junior/Senior High School||7-12||140||12.4||11.2||0.31 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.