14108 SW 160th Ave,
Miami, FL 33196
- 3 Beds
- 1,782 sqft
Est. Value* : $380,500
- 3 Beds
- 1,782 sqft
14108 SW 160th Ave is a single family home in Miami, FL. This home was built in 2001 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,782 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $380,500. Frequently asked questions about 14108 SW 160th Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14108 SW 160th Ave is located in a community that is home to 25,527 residents, which has increased by 35.6% since 2000. 70.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.48%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.17%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14108 SW 160th Ave has a median household income of $63,192 and spends about $50,464 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14108 SW 160th Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 22.8%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14108 SW 160th Ave include District Instructional Center (Dic), and Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center. The average SAT score for this area is about 876 (454 for Math and 422 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 66.5% of the residents near 14108 SW 160th Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14108 SW 160th Ave is about 53.9 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 58.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14108 SW 160th Ave resides in an area with high flood risk and high tornado risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
13673 SW 159th Ave,
$614,900 For Sale
15970 SW 136th Ter,
$529,000 For Sale
14102 SW 149th CT,
$365,000 For Sale
11864 SW 151st Path,
$419,000 For Sale
15242 SW 117 Ln,
$400,000 For Sale
14951 SW 152nd Ter,
$365,000 For Sale
11729 SW 151 Pl,
$415,000 For Sale
11581 SW 151st Pl,
$475,000 For Sale
15174 Sw 157th Ter,
$650,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|District Instructional Center (Dic)||K-12||0||0||0||19.2 mi|
|Instructional Center System Wide||PK-12||109||0||0||6.26 mi|
|Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center||PK||0||1||0||5.87 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.