14107 Lake Magdalene Blvd,
Tampa, FL 33618
- 3 Beds
- 1,816 sqft
Est. Value* : $240,100
- 3 Beds
- 1,816 sqft
14107 Lake Magdalene Blvd is a single family home in Tampa, FL. This home was built in 1974 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,816 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $240,100. Frequently asked questions about 14107 Lake Magdalene Blvd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14107 Lake Magdalene Blvd is located in a community that is home to 26,261 residents, which has increased by 15.1% since 2000. 68.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.05%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.06%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14107 Lake Magdalene Blvd has a median household income of $80,921 and spends about $59,809 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14107 Lake Magdalene Blvd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 6.6%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14107 Lake Magdalene Blvd include Adams Middle School, Chamberlain High School, and Lake Magdalene Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1016 (513 for Math and 503 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 69.1% of the residents near 14107 Lake Magdalene Blvd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 30.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14107 Lake Magdalene Blvd is about 61.7 degrees in January and 82.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14107 Lake Magdalene Blvd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
14206 AVON FARMS DRIVE,
$635,000 For Sale
14917 Smitter Reserve Drive,
$400,000 For Sale
2602 Merida Lane,
$550,000 For Sale
2226 CLIMBING IVY DR,
$435,000 For Sale
2226 CLIMBING IVY DRIVE,
$427,000 For Sale
15629 Hampton Village Dr,
$735,000 For Sale
13504 Little Lake Place,
$227,000 For Sale
15808 Fenton Place,
$298,000 For Sale
12732 Sebring Blvd,
$289,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Adams Middle School||6-8||771||62||12.4||3.11 mi|
|Chamberlain High School||9-12||1,744||107||16.2||3.59 mi|
|Lake Magdalene Elementary School||PK-5||882||68||12.9||1.9 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.