Off Market

361 E 53rd St,

Hialeah, FL 33013
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,446 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $320,000

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,446 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1953

Description

361 E 53rd St is a single family home in Hialeah, FL. This home was built in 1953 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,446 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $320,000. Frequently asked questions about 361 E 53rd St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 361 E 53rd St is located in a community that is home to 31,763 residents, which has increased by 3.6% since 2000. 83.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.83%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 361 E 53rd St has a median household income of $43,002 and spends about $38,892 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 361 E 53rd St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.4%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 17.9%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 361 E 53rd St include District Instructional Center (Dic), Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center, and Hialeah Middle School. The state average SAT score is 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 56.4% of the residents near 361 E 53rd St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 361 E 53rd St is about 55.9 degrees in January and 81.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 57.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 361 E 53rd St resides in an area with low flood risk.

Interested in the area?

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,446
Year Built
1953
Latitude
25.87
Longitude
-80.28
Heating
NONE

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $1,553 $0 $0 $121,922
2016 $1,540 $0 $0 $119,415
2014 $1,573 $0 $0 $117,644
2013 $1,540 $0 $0 $115,906

Local Info

Population
31,763
Median Family Income
$43,002
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.3%
Median Homeowner Age
43.1
Households with Children
83.4%
Unemployment Rate
5.2%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
District Instructional Center (Dic)   K-12
Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center   PK
Hialeah Middle School 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week