64 Highgate Ln,
Blue Bell, PA 19422
- 3 Beds
- 2,090 sqft
Est. Value* : $337,000
- 3 Beds
- 2,090 sqft
64 Highgate Ln is a single family home in Blue Bell, PA. This home was built in 1985 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,090 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $337,000. Frequently asked questions about 64 Highgate Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 64 Highgate Ln is located in a community that is home to 19,230 residents, which has decreased by -1.4% since 2000. 75% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.91%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.4%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 64 Highgate Ln has a median household income of $123,229 and spends about $80,926 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 64 Highgate Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 1.5%, which is lower than the state average of 6.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 64 Highgate Ln include Blue Bell Elementary School, Wissahickon Middle School, and Wissahickon Senior High School. The state average SAT score is 982.
- How’s the job market? About 74.8% of the residents near 64 Highgate Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 25.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 64 Highgate Ln is about 23.6 degrees in January and 69.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 22.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 64 Highgate Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
901 PHIPPS WAY,
$719,000 House For Sale
1062 SUNSET DR,
$599,900 House For Sale
923 SUNSET DR,
$579,900 House For Sale
510 LESLIE LN,
$750,000 House For Sale
1063 WALTON RD,
$2,590,000 House For Sale
508 DEERFIELD CT,
$1,699,900 House For Sale
919 SKIPPACK PIKE,
$1,190,000 House For Sale
400 WALMERE WAY,
$3,200,000 House For Sale
515 PENLLYN BLUE BELL PIKE,
$625,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Blue Bell Elementary School||K-5||440||29.6||14.8||0.54 mi|
|Wissahickon Middle School||6-8||1,102||85.3||12.9||2.65 mi|
|Wissahickon Senior High School||9-12||1,397||110.3||12.6||2.69 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.